We want to give voice to the role of civil society all over Europe and shows why it is important to Make Europe Great for All. If you wanna share with us positive stories of solidarity, inclusiveness, and democracy, let us know your story!
You share the views expressed in the Manifesto? You conduct activities in line with the objectives of the MEGA campaign? Let us know! Join the community! We give visibility and promote civic initiatives not only through the campaign communication channels, but also by creating synergies with our network of activists on the ground, all across Europe. Share your experience. Learn from other existing initiatives. Join us in building Europe from the grassroots up!
– Your event will add MEGA value on the map;
– We can suggest European speakers to your event;
– We can support advocacy with EU institutional contacts, communication, outreach.
What used to be an exception a few years ago has now become a Europe-wide phenomenon. We are deeply concerned that all over the continent restrictive measures have been enforced against those who speak for minorities, who defend European values and fundamental rights, freedom of expression, association and assembly. You can be our eyes on the ground, let us know about breaches of fundamental rights so that we can organise in defence and act in a concerted manner.
– Send updates and alerts about your countries;
– Use the resources available on the Civic Space Watch and connect with other activists across Europe;
– Coordinate with us joint actions across Europe to protect civic space.
Discover more here!
Throughout our MEGA campaign transnational events, we will support, collect and compile key demands from civil society to be presented as the civil society’s wish list to the Spizenkandidaten (candidates running for the presidency of the European Commission) early 2019 and to political candidates all across Europe who run for EU elections. Thus, supporters of the MEGA campaign will be actively involved in discussing, debating and reflecting upon the translation of fundamental values into inclusive public policies.
– Participate in MEGA events (see the map)
– Join the online community and share ideas, good practice and experience
– Translate key proposals into your language
– Milestones of the campaign: Citizens’ Forums in the countries holding the upcoming EU Presidency (31st May 2018, Sofia, Bulgaria; 20th September 2018, Vienna, Austria; 9th May 2019, Sibiu, Romania)